Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Game ? ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

ec18 wrote:
    Yeah i know but it's still a pain to do fight 8 times to get across between stairs or lifts

Levels you up a bit though, doesn't it, that can't be that bad.

While very important to the story, the bits where Cloud "remembers" his childhood in Mideel is annoying because of how slow you and the other kids walk across Mt. Nibelheim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 kyle 327

you should try final fantasy 12, but it is really long!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Yeah, definitely get FFXII, if it's graphics you're worried about you won't be disappointed.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

FFIX tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

whichone was IX

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

The one with vivi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

Okay guys ,
    Sniff I now have an Xbox 360
    Barry.

Don't complain! you can get FFXI!! best game i have ever played! and as 360 games go... it's durt cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

LovelyTom wrote:
    Don't complain! you can get FFXI!! best game i have ever played! and as 360 games go... it's durt cheap

I heard that its crap on the 360 (well gamespot rates it only 6/10:
    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/finalfantasy11/index.html?q=final%20fantasy%2011&tag=result;title;0 )

Advertisement