Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do Irish Boys & Girls Rate in Bed?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Thaedydal wrote:
    No it is not.
    Bad sex can be hugely unsatifying, can strike a person's id and ego and be
    demoralising on sooo many levels.

A Thaedydal,

must you always bring the doom and gloom? :) And i had completely gotten over my last bad outing until now!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,768 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Chuileog wrote:
    Shouldn't do generalisations but gotta say i gave up on irish girls years ago. Didnt bed them all so open to being shot down here.Have found British girls (live in uk) way more open and adventurous.

So true. Still wouldnt trust them as far as I could throw. Great for some fun though. Oh how shallow am i?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

stupid thread. completely depends on individual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Dragan wrote:
    A Thaedydal,

must you always bring the doom and gloom? :) And i had completely gotten over my last bad outing until now!!! :D

/shrugs

I am a recovering goth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Did anyone else look at the title of the thread and think, no thanks, I'm not a peado?? no?

Also, Thaed, how exactly does bad sex strike a person's id?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Pretty pointless thread, but I'll add my 2 cents. From my experience, Irish women are crap in bed. I gave up on them about 4 years ago. Since then I've been with an American, an Austrailian, a Brit, and currently French, and they were each a thousand times better than any Irish woman I was with.

The problem with most Irish women, is that they are all about looks and nothing else. So getting them in to bed is the equivalent of riding a bag of coal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

DarkJager wrote:
    The problem with most Irish women, is that they are all about looks and nothing else. So getting them in to bed is the equivalent of riding a bag of coal.

and aren't irish men just all about looks? it cuts both ways.

I have had the total opposite. At first they may have not been used to someone who could tap into things, but once relaxed and open then really there is a massive well of passion there.

Still i would say its irrespective of nationality on the whole.

brian the bard: Bad sex has all sorts of affects on peoples self-esteem, confidence, you name it. Just look at the comments being made here and tell me that isn't going to affect someone.
    While some do, i think most don't understand that developing the sexuality starts with the self.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Id
    noun Psychoanalysis.
    the part of the psyche, residing in the unconscious, that is the source of instinctive impulses that seek satisfaction in accordance with the pleasure principle and are modified by the ego and the superego before they are given overt expression.

Sex would be linked to satisfaction and to the pleasure principle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Thaedydal wrote:
    Sex would be linked to satisfaction and to the pleasure principle :)

unless of course your sleeping with an irish woman, in which case it could be connected to latent sadomasochistic tendencies :D

only kidding ,only kidding . by the way who changed the name of the thread? must be lots of confused peeps doing the poll :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

Thaedydal wrote:
    ha you have been infected wiht the boards.ie sickness.
    Got over my sickness, and now stuck with board.ie sickness instead:eek:
    Is there any cure?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

Limklad: you don't have to be a tantric expert to do any of this just comon sesne really. What is the saying about a bad workman? :D

Never had complaints from foreign and the French will definitely tell you if your s***e. I like women who are more open and adventures, and not in anyway negative or putting me through hoops and saying NO,NO,NO,NO. One Irish girl i was with many years ago only like the missionary sex only. I felt like saying a quote that was in “Mrs Doubtfire” and say in the same tone of voice with her name “Bridget brace yourself” Saying that to myself was the only exciting part. I know my snogging needs improving hey it’s me lips, but I get the kissing all over the body right and love going down on her and doing it in various positions and again I like adventures women who are comfortable with their sexuality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

'Irish Boys & Girls In Bed'?

Never slept with any children so I couldn't tell you, weh weh wehhhhh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Havn't slept with a non Irish girl yet tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Spanky-s wrote:
    Havn't slept with a non Irish girl yet tbh.

Ginger? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Nope, brownish dude :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 buddhi

Greetings folks,

Some very interesting replies.

I was born abroad, lived in Ireland for years. I don't remember myself going out with gals born in Ireland well few maybe, not that I dislike them or anything.

Yes agree with posters here that with a time and effort you can defrost one :) However why would a person spend say weeks trying to do it when right there he can meet more relaxed, chilled girls say from Poland or America. When I say girls I mean majority not all.

My perception is that Irish gals can be very demanding partly due to their insecurity. I met few foreign pop stars, etc and the were not that demanding despite having thousands of fans:))) It seems that they expect any guy to do what they want and when they want :D When they drunk communication is easier but then its a drunk sex not a love making. Tends to be impersonal.

Deep inside Irish gals are normal cute girl but you have to dig really deep :)
    To sum up if majority of the locals girls choose to behave this way fair enough its their choice. They are not in position to influence lads unless lads choose so :D

P.S And the girls fight, act like man lolol well maybe a gay men would pay attention to them, but then I think they to seek more for tenderness :D

With love,

Buddhi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

theKramer wrote: »
    I lived in the US for almost 4 years before returning home just over a year ago. I met very few American girls that had any sexual hangups.

My take on the problem with Irish girls not being good in bed all stems from the Catholic church having protrayed sex as something dirty and to be ashamed of.

Irish people in general are less affected by the church nowadays, but Irish girls still have that sense of embarrassment about their sexuality. Although it is getting a lot better, I find it is still 60/40 whether the girl you take home is going to be good or one of those types who seem to think that sex just involves them lying on their back and letting the guy f**k them, with no effort made by the girl at any form of foreplay.

Thats kinda ironic. A guy complaining about lack of foreplay. LOL

Blaming the church for Irish girls being bad in bed, fer feck sake they'll be getting the blame for the bad weather next

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

eth0 wrote: »
    Blaming the church for Irish girls being bad in bed, fer feck sake they'll be getting the blame for the bad weather next

What were you searching for exactly that you found a 4 year old thread rating the sexual prowess of the Irish?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Thread is 4 years old man!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Zombie Thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement