Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to pierce in cork?

Options
  • 26-03-2007 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

hi... ive searched hi and lo to find info on cork piercers but theres many conflicting/out of date posts and blogs and stuff... where is the best place? with preferably a girl piercest but its not too important.. thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Carol in Tattoo Zoo is fairly good, as far as I know she is only working Saturdays at the moment though. I'd recommend her.

Edit: Just noticed your location is Tralee, there's also a decent piercer in Metal Urges in Tralee called Maurice. He used to pierce me before Carol. Just in case you can't find anyone in Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 punctured

Triple X in oliver plunkett st., above the Newbridge silverware shop has a female piercer who takes her work very seriously. Any questions you have will be answered even if you don't end up getting pierced. It's very important to have all information, good and bad about a piercing before you commit to one. You'll get all the help you need there. whatever piercing you're planning though make sure its not going to conflict with work or practicality. you have to leave a fresh piercing in for at least 6 months before taking it out for extended periods. you should give them a buzz and check it out anyway.:)

Advertisement