Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Make your own pizza...

• 26-03-2007 9:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭

So brothers, I think this is one area where we are all masters, well this and beer! Make your own pizza here - now before I induce a heart attack in you all, I don't mean physically make it yourself. Pick the base & toppings and have Mick the delivery guy drop it off.

Nice thick crusty base
    Tomato sauce
    Crispy bacon
    Cheese
    Large tub of sour cream to lash on top

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

How about you get a basic frozen pizza then add your own toppings to it!
    Try some Wasabi and raw Tuna (NOT from a can) for a spicy Japanese Sushi type Pizza :D

Oh and you know what goes well with Pizza? Curry Chips!!! A huge topping of Curry Chips!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

A few years ago my mate lived near Harolds Cross. I dont know where the pizza shop was but after a night on the soup he would ring this place at aorund 2 am. Not only was it still open but it delivered the best pizza EVER.

The BREAKFAST PIZZA!!!!

It had Sausage and rashers and pudding and everything. Ofh god it was gorgeous. Its inventor was worthy of his own statue.

No pizza will ever compare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Maccattack wrote:
    A few years ago my mate lived near Harolds Cross. I dont know where the pizza shop was but after a night on the soup he would ring this place at aorund 2 am. Not only was it still open but it delivered the best pizza EVER.

The BREAKFAST PIZZA!!!!

It had Sausage and rashers and pudding and everything. Ofh god it was gorgeous. Its inventor was worthy of his own statue.

No pizza will ever compare.

Ah the breakfast pizza, it's great! If you are ever in Galway try our Massimo's, they do a lovely version of it, even has the fried egg thrown on top!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Don't forget to put a slice in the fridge overnight. Nothing like it the following morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

16" thin and crispy:

Ham
    Pepperoni
    Bacon
    Beef
    Chicken
    Peppers
    Corn
    Pineapple
    Mushrooms
    Onions
    Extra Cheese

Tub of garlic sauce for it too.

I call it "The last supper"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Brother Kenny. Don't forget the crushed chillis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

smashey wrote:
    Brother Kenny. Don't forget the crushed chillis.

Brother smashey, these are optional.......I feel that they could lead to extra toilet time the following day which would involve effort.....effort is something not to be promoted!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

The Hawaian

Smokey Bacon
    Pineapple
    Extra Cheese
    Mushrooms
    Sweetcorn
    Tomato

And of course garlic sauce! How do you eat a crust without garlic sauce?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

In the States they have some massive pizzas. I've seen 21" thick crust, cheese and bbq chicken but not had one yet. 2 litre of coke and some cheesy garlic bread with marinara sauce for dip, nyom.

Advertisement