Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jesus balloons or balloon printing services?

Options
  • 26-03-2007 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone know where I could get ~50 latex balloons custom printed? Alternatively, I'm looking to get a picture of the crucified Christ on a balloon so if anyone knows of any sites etc it would be much appreciated.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Congralations, you've just won the GFPI "most random request" award for March 2007 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

Please tell me my prize is 50 balloons depicting an image of Jesus on a cross...

Can't seem to find online stores etc that will take small orders

'Fraid I gave the last baloons to some homeless kids -

Have some links instead - :)
    http://www.irishballoons.com/contactus.htm
    http://www.partylink.ie/?page=balloons&PHPSESSID=615d086208a54496f9f63a2fafb7a06a
    //Minimum order of 100 for that last one

List of retailers -
    http://www.partyireland.ie/%5Cballoons%5Chelium-balloons%5Cparty-balloons.asp

Also,
    The Balloonman
    The Balloonman is based in Blackrock, Co. Dublin. The Balloon Man believe that we now offer a strong catalogue of balloons, promotional staff, motivation and sales gifts and much much more. We also provide Balloon Printing and Balloon Merchandising.,
    Contact: Balloonman, Rockford Hosue, Deansgrange Road, Blackrock, County: Dublin, tel: +353 1 2957522, fax: +353 1 2957562

Hope some of them are of some use

Appreciate that. I'm chalking my lack of Googling-ability today up to Mondayitis.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

c - 13 wrote:
    Congralations, you've just won the GFPI "most random request" award for March 2007 :D

This thread made my day... :D too funny... Good luck with the balloons OP...

• Advertisement

OK Sorry, curiosity is getting the better of me, i've been thinking about this with the last few hours.

Beans, do you mind me asking why you want 50 balloons with pictures of christ on the cross on them ? I'm too curious for words. :) And I cant think of any logical reasons.

c - 13 wrote:
    OK Sorry, curiosity is getting the better of me, i've been thinking about this with the last few hours.

Beans, do you mind me asking why you want 50 balloons with pictures of christ on the cross on them ? I'm too curious for words. :) And I cant think of any logical reasons.

If I had to hazzard a guess I'd say something to do with Easter...

You know what the worst part was there - My first thought was what the hell does Jesus have to do with Easter :o

c - 13 wrote:
    You know what the worst part was there - My first thought was what the hell does Jesus have to do with Easter :o

Tut tut :D

Yup, it's something to do with Easter alright. Good Friday party to be precise.

I just thought having crucifixion balloons would be the shiznit. Just like a white sillhouette on black balloons or something... Theming an easter party invariably goes down the bunnies-and-eggs route which is just nonsense imo

• Advertisement
Advertisement