Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 6070 now €49 on speakeasy?

• 26-03-2007 11:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

"If you move your number to O2 Speak easy we'll give you up to a massive €50 cash back on your purchase! Just buy your phone online as normal and once you've moved your number over to O2 we'll refund your credit or laser card.

* Nokia 6070 for €79 + €30 cash back"

Does this mean it now costs €49 or how do they mean?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

After you move your number to O2, they will credit you back the €30 to your credit or laser card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

After you move your number to O2, they will credit you back the €30 to your credit or laser card.
    Thanks. Do I have to move my number over to o2 before end of March seeing this is a special March deal? If I buy online I wont have time to receive the phone and then move the number over. Can I just go the o2 store when the phone has arrived and port the number and then they will process it so that I get the cash back?

Advertisement