Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatcha doin 2007?

Options
  • 26-03-2007 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

lordy me, i have some bad news....
    i am going to the Dark Side this year..
    SESSION ONE

(and in my final year too!)

:eek:

anyone else gonna hop on the bandwagon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Ugh! They've gotten to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

Session two. Spec Fic hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Thursday*

Haha, I think one of my mates might be Going Over to Session 2. So we're trading.

See you in Session 1! What course?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

I be going-a-session-2ing, unless I forget to send the application out, which I might yet do, damn.........

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

slasher_65 wrote:
    Session two. Spec Fic hopefully.

Oh My, you could be in the same class as my sister then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭BMH

Same actually, session 2 last year, session one this year, thanks to holiday arrangements.
    Meh, almost everyone I knew last year were nevermores anyway.

Anyone else not really looking forward to it? I'm a Nevermore and somehow I feel like it'll be a big let-down, I'm kinda scared that I won't enjoy it cos I loved every year and made a point of ignoring people moaning 'last year was so much better, etc. etc.' and just done my own thing but I feel like I really won't enjoy this year for some reason.

April Fool's!

Right?...

^?

I was trying to make a witty and topical joke while implying that nobody could possibly not enjoy CTYI.

It didn't realy work, did it.

• Advertisement

Not in the least. Witty and topical aren't always words myself at least would relate with April fools day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Madeleine

Obviously, as shown by the fact that you didn't get JL's joke/reference/whatever

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

Going to session 2 for definite. Does anyone know when we find out about course allocations?

Advertisement