Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fortune teller cork area

Options
  • 26-03-2007 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi

Does anyone know of a good fortune teller in the Cork area???

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

You'd be better off looking at the 2nd thread from the top here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=446

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Actually a lot of those threads should be here /shrug.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Talk to the Mods over there, I'm sure you guys can work something out ;)

I do agree a bit of stuff over there should be here.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 loose smoke

hi does anyone no contact details for fortune teller in cobh by name of stephanie or mrs.aldridge in clonakilty or any other good ones in cork or sorrounding areas???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

I know theres one in Cobh (known as the "White Witch") and one in Dublin Hill (northside of city - near Blackpool) ....can phone home and get contact details if needed.

Both are supposed to be "good" ... personally I find most of these types fairly vague..... something will change in your life ...it could be work, money love, ...or you could just change your mind on something :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 loose smoke

if you could get me the one in blackpool id appreciate it i was to white witch before found her not great.......cheers..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

A cople of readers at Dervish, but not sure if they are any good or not.

http://www.dervishtrade.com/therapy/therapy.htm

Advertisement