Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there anyone who doesnt smoke cannabis?

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

cashback wrote: »
    Maybe that's if you're also stoned. I don't smoke but have lived with people who smoked everyday and tbh stoners don't strike me as that much fun. They were usually content to just sit on the couch all day and watch crappy tv. Not really amazing company.
    I have no problem with people using cannabis but i wouldn't legalise it as a hell of a lot more people would take up the habit. If you want it, you can get it.
    The alcohol comparisons are getting a little worn out at this stage. The majority of people don't get violent after a few drinks. And many who do are after having a few lines.

It's a pretty valid comparison, they're the two most commonly used recreational substances/drugs in Ireland. Many people do get very violent or aggressive after a few drinks, personally I'd feel very unsafe walking past a group of drunk strangers on the street, but pretty safe walking past a group of stoned ones. And I find stoned people are much more entertaining than drunk people, even when I'm not under the influence of anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭YogiBear

I don't smoke it. It doesn't do anything for me. :confused: I prefer the odd tipple .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 emma peel

I have friends who smoke and friends who don't. Nobody cares either way. Most of us are too busy with too many responsibilities to lie around smoking pot all day. It's more of a party/small group thing. Most people I know also drink alcohol, especially wine and beer, and that's no big deal either. Everything in moderation has always worked for me. If I had to choose I'd probably pick a great bottle of wine over caffeine and pot, but with any luck, I'll never have to. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭ryoishin

na never tried it, and dont want to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Used to have a mate who smoked and I tried it. Gave me the giggles and we played AD&D until the early hours! Became a habit, he would get his Dole and get some, I would get mine another day and get some, we would have mates round who had some and we always managed to be smoking. Then had some friends who had thier own place and they always had some.

As I got older and got responsibilites, I gave it up about 8 years ago. I smoke cigs and drink alcohol, and do discos, oh and have 6x! they are enough drugs for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

i dont drink very much as it generally just makes me feel sick and bloated.

I dont smoke very much as I'm off cigarettes 6 months and just dont want the hassle of nicotine withdrawal for 3 days afterwards.

If given the choice I'd smoke cannabis before I'd choose feed of pints, it relaxes me... but anything more than once or twice a week and i find my productivity dips.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭donalin

I like drinking and smoking equally! But, I smoke a helluva lot more than I drink. woowoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Don't drink,smoke or take any drugs.Woo!I'm wild!

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

Weed is great, like vallium...except with no recorded fatalities!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I dont know how anyone can afford to or want to smoke the stuff now. God knows what is added to it I have heard of anything from glass to horse tranquilizers. When I smoked it I had to buy a lump of it and sell off bits of it to my mates at a profit, that way I could afford to keep some for myself.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

i go through phases, i can take it or leave it, can even pass the joint on to the next person without taking a toke, im also a pretty good roller which makes me popular the odd time when everyone is to messy to skin up.
    funnily enough with the phases, that kind of goes with every vice, for instance last saturday i split with a mate for a bag of snow, something i hadnt done in a while, wont be doing again for a long time i think. me feckin face was numb from my nose down to my chin! feeling a bit low/sorry for myself today and yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

I dont know how anyone can afford to or want to smoke the stuff now. God knows what is added to it I have heard of anything from glass to horse tranquilizers. When I smoked it I had to buy a lump of it and sell off bits of it to my mates at a profit, that way I could afford to keep some for myself.:)

That's called drug dealing...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement