Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange problem

Options
  • 26-03-2007 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

ok, Ive noticed that when i play games, Dod:source, Medieval 2, Prince of Persia The two thrones, for example, That the framerate slows and speeds up again, regardless of whats happening on screen. For example, in the middle of a big battle in medieval it will run fine and then suddenly slow down to an allmost unplayable speed for a minute or so before going back to normal for a minute or so. I use the recommended graphics options. My pc specs are:
    3.2ghz, 1024 ram, 150gb hdd, sapphire radeon x1650 256mb agp.
    I hope someone can help, because this is driving me nuts!
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Something in the background perhaps like a anti virus/spyware scanner doing a scan so the CPU pegs at 100% for a few moments until it balances the load, just a guess..

Tried updating your display drivers ?

Advertisement