Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rugby League on Setanta Sports

• 26-03-2007 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

I notice that Setanta Sports are showing NRL matches on saturday mornings now.

I thought Sky had the rights...?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Its great , just happened to turn on setanta last saturday and to my surprise they were showing NRL, Sea Eagles v Roosters!! Reckon i'll have to subscribe now, wouldn't mind seeing some S14 while they're at it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

The b@$+@&d$ have shifted it from the free chanel to the subscription chanel...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Well they had been announcing that it would be on their Setanta Sports 1 channel for a while now.

Advertisement