Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SDCC Aff Housing Timeframe

Options
  • 26-03-2007 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Was just wondering if anyone could tell me how long it took to get housed from the time you were approved? They told me 10-12 months and it hasn't come to that yet. I'm not holding my breath by any means, was just wondering what the general wait was?

Any help much appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭warrenaldo

i have been waiting for 13+ months now. nearly 14. still no offer. i am south of the naas road though. tallaght area -it seems to be a lot slower. as a friend was on north of naas road - applied at the same time as me and was offered one after about 9 months waiting.

PM me if any questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Thanks Warrenaldo. I went for North of the Naas road myself

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Just found out I'm 192 on the list. When i got approved last August I was 506 so it seems they're housing an average of 45 people a month so it's lookin good :D

Advertisement