Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to purchase a SAT-NAV for the holidays

Options
  • 26-03-2007 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭

I'm heading to France on holidays and I'm looking to get a reasonably priced SAT-NAV. I'm willing to spend up to EUR375 on a unit and to be honest I'm not sure what product will suit me best. Could anyone have a look at this list and let me know if there is anything out there that can help me.

Must have:
    Maps of Ireland, UK and Western Europe (Definitely France)
    Routing based on shortest time, shortest distance and custom defined way-points
    Vocal instructions
    Points of Interest (uploadable and downlodable)
    Recalculation of route
    Car charger
    Car holder

Nice to have:
    Text to speech
    Bluetooth
    MP3

Also in general, is there any way of logging a journey for insertion onto a webpage - is this a feature of the SAT-NAV, or is there some other way to do it. I'd like to keep a record of where I went so I can add photos etc later to a webpage.

I've been looking at the NAVMAV N20 on pixmanix, it comes with a few accessories and a 1G SD card, all for ~ EUR290

Cheers

Comments

Advertisement