Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

necessary to give 1 month notice to mobile operators?

• 26-03-2007 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if it is necessary to give 1 month notice to mobile operators? I finish my 18 month vodafone contract next month and intend to switch to Meteor.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 MattE

u don't need to give them any notice, just go into the shop, switch & then vodafone will bill u 4 the remaining month's line rental.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

You don't have to give them notice as such, but you can be billed for up to 30 days. It's in the terms and conditions that you have to give 30 days notice. If you move to Meteor, when you move your number in store, it will send a note to Voda to cancel the contract but you may be billed. Best thing to do is give them the notice to cancel on a certain date, and make sure you switch over on or just before that date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭trent

Thanks for that guys. Do you know if I have to give them notice in writing or can I just call the Customer Support phone number?

Has to be in writing unless you cancel through another company via a port request. Check the terms and condtions on the Vodafone site to make sure though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Email, fax or letter..

• Advertisement

Need to have a signature though so unless you're emailing a scan, that may not be enough.

Advertisement