Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

6310i accessories

• 26-03-2007 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

I have a trusty nokia 6310i, I've also tried a number of other mobiles with colour screens, cameras and other fancy bits & bobs, but none seem as indestructable and reliable as the 6310. However the 6310's case/fascia is now looking a little worse for wear. I was going to just get a no-brand replacement on ebay but then had a thought: wouldn't an aluminium case/fascia be a great replacement (not aluminium/silver in colour, actual aluminium), then there's no paint to get scuffed and discoloured. Having google'd myself silly I can't find any source for such a thing.

So, does anyone know of any suppliers for aluminium cases/fascias for mobile phones?

Cheers,

A.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

I don't think such a thing exists.

Best bet is to get a new fascia and keep the phone in a leather case.

I've got a new original silver fascia and chassis lying around and you can get a case on EBay.

Advertisement