Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to new our new mod Cornbb

Options
  • 26-03-2007 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

He's been a good consistent contributor, especially in respect to electronic stuff. I'm still staying on as mod here but I'm also doing the songwriting forum as well so he's on board here now too.

Welkommen!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

Great news. Songwriting forum and this place are my usual hangs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

TelePaul wrote:
    Great news. Songwriting forum and this place are my usual hangs.

Good to hear that!! It'd be great if we could get the songrwriting forum to build a bit of momentum the way the recording forum has.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

*waves hello to all the peeps* :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

<insert statement for making trouble here>

gotta give you SOME work afterall!! how about ... down with mods, they are all evil, oh errr wait, nevermind... ill think of something better and get back to you with the troublemaking ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Hehehe. Don't get too cosy in here 440Hz, I've got my finger on the smackdown button :p

We'll get you addicted to this forum before too long, don't worry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

cornbb wrote:

We'll get you addicted to this forum before too long, don't worry!

ah sure what do I know about this thing called music??? And less about music tech :p

what would I be doing in a forum like this :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Congrats!

(I know, it's late... :D)

Advertisement