Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Easter Egg Suggestions For Boyfriend/Girlfriend....?

• 26-03-2007 4:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭

Just a quicky to give ideas on what would be the best easter eggs to get your loved ones. my girlfriend dosnt really like easter eggs but still have to get her one (you know the way girls are ;) ) and i got her a little winnie the pooh one in aldi for around a fiver that comes with a winne the pooh teddy :) super brownie points for me.......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

IMO the best egg for girlfriend / wife is the one sold by chez emily chocolates at The Ward (old N2) and also in Ashbourne (main st.)

It is an open egg filled to the brim with their chocolates - sells for about €16. Absolutely yum.

I used to sell them at Special Days in Liffey Valley - they outsold Butlers easily!

http://www.chezemily.ie/seasonalgifts.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Chez Emily eggs are lovely. Got a Lindt mini-egg, bunny and sweets selection, the best of all worlds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

my girlfriend gave me mine yesterday as shes going away and i wont see her until monday next week. milky bar easter egg with a mr. potato head dressed as the milky bar kid. coolest egg ever

Advertisement