Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[ March 24 ] I.P.S.A Level 2. Euro Selection MNSI

Options
  • 22-02-2007 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

The first of 3 selection shoots for selection for the IPSA teams in Standard and Production to represent the Association will take place at the MNSI range in Tullamore on the 24 / 03 /2007

6 stages

91 Rounds

All competitors must be members of IPSC.
    All competitors must be in posession of a firearms licence for the firearm they propose to use for the competition .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Scores? Report?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

Err folks,
    Have you not noticed that the 24th March was TWO days ago?????????/:eek: So unless this is a severe typo error,or the IPSA has already held this selection, or is slow in getting this info out to us all.What gives??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭macnas

I'm guessin' Sparks has split this from the Weekend's Events sticky.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭les45

Results breakdown and stage details were e.mailed to all members on our IPSA e.mail list last night .
    In Brief
    Standard
    P.Smith
    J.FitzGerald
    R.ORegan

Production
    M.Power
    P.Daly
    j.oToole

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

macnas wrote:
    I'm guessin' Sparks has split this from the Weekend's Events sticky.
    Yup. Events go into the "Upcoming Events" sticky thread with a particular title format, then get bumped over to the "This Weekend's Events" sticky on mondays (or as soon as a mod gets to them, and then gets bumped to their own thread the next monday and I usually put in a post to kick it up to the top of the forum so people know it's happened and can post results (that's why I have the standard title format in the Upcoming Events thread, so people recognise event threads after they get split out to their own threads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

Did many people enter?

Is there much competition for the available slots? - I seem to remember you guys had bagged 20 spots for the Euro Open - 10 for an irish team and 10 for individuals or something like that.

Is anyone entering revolver of open class?

B'Man

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭les45

No entries on Saturday in Revolver or Open Pistol , in relation to competition for slots, it is going to be very tight , based on the level of interest in the competition and a influx of applications for memberships last Saturday alone from Pistol Shooters in the MNSI , I doubt if we will have enough slots . There are a further two selection shoots planned ,next competition is on the May Bank Holiday Monday in MNSI , with the final shoot in July ,the venue as yet to be decided. The UKPSA are in the same situation with more shooters than slots , with a number of UKPSA members now on a waiting list for any slots that may become available.

John

Advertisement