Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-tailers that sell Lian Li

Options
  • 26-03-2007 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭

Whats the deal with nowhere selling Lian li cases?

I really don't want to buy from OCuk as they are way too expensive, but I can't find anywhere else that sells their cases. Does anyone else know of other sites that will ship to Ireland and sell Lian Li cases?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭homerzero

www.cclonline.com sell them dont know what thier prices are like , its been a few years since i bought from them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

homerzero wrote:
    www.cclonline.com sell them dont know what thier prices are like , its been a few years since i bought from them

wow they do... and they are a good £20 cheaper than OCuk... going to have a browse and see if that site has anything else I need for a reasonable price, never heard of that site before.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

I THINK kustom somthing sell them lol.will find the site in a min.

edit:http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/cgi-bin/ss000001.pl?SS=lian+li&ACTION.x=0&ACTION.y=0&PR=-1&TB=A&SHOP=

Yeah but Kustom PCs is also selling it for £80, whereas cclonline has them for less that £60. Whats horrible is that I can't find anything else on there that I need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

PC-Look have a fine selection of Lian Li gear. Not sure how they compare price wise but I find them pretty good value on most stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

L31mr0d, I'm gonna be ordering some stuff of OCUK soon, cant give an exact date. But if the shipping is botherin ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Frozen CPU also sell Lian Li gear but you will be ordering from the US so take that into account.

DirkVoodoo wrote:
    L31mr0d, I'm gonna be ordering some stuff of OCUK soon, cant give an exact date. But if the shipping is botherin ya.

hmm... I might be interested in getting in on that. I'll send you a PM.

...and WOH!!! there is WAY to many flashing gifs and neon colours on pc-look, nearly had a seizure opening the main page. They are cheaper than OCuk but still more expensive that cclonline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Er, three-year-old thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement