Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Mock!!!

Options
  • 26-03-2007 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

hey i got mine next week (late i know) apparently we're getting the one where the shorts are really tough, anybody able to help me out? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Yeah your text books?
    Do you not know what the mocks are all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Yes, and your post is not relevant I'm afraid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭boger

im anyways, just learn ure units 4,5,6 and that will sort u for your abq and question 4,5 and 6 in section2.n then just learn your unit 1 for question 1 and thats u sorted. good luck and dont worry about it u will be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭shazzyshaz

hiya sounds like the D.E.B. mock!!! now i didnt do it, but we got it to do over the easter hols, the short ques are impossible! but the ABQ and long ques aint so bad!:)

Got an a1 in my mock, the teacher sets them thou in our school, its a grinds school uc.

i totally agree with you the deb short questions were hard, the paper as a whole wasnt that bad though.

• Advertisement

boger, i hope youd agree with me...i hope not to see something lik that in june tho!! hoping for the big A1!

yeah i totally agree with you, i would definetly like to see an easier paper than that in june, i think it is possible to get an a1 in a paper like the deb. hte fact is if you no your stuff you should get what you are capable. the worst thing about lc business is them bloody abqs. i think its **** that your teachers makes your mock papers, because they no wat you ave covered in class so the might have a tendency to make the paper easy.

i think its **** that your teachers makes your mock papers, because they no wat you ave covered in class so the might have a tendency to make the paper easy.

nope, its a grinds school-they know wat theyre at...and the teacher got 80 A1's last year out of 110 students...

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭nedward

You in Leeson Street?

nope...yeats

• Advertisement

shazzyshaz wrote:
    nope, its a grinds school-they know wat theyre at...and the teacher got 80 A1's last year out of 110 students...

fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

I wish i did business it looks easy peasy. Infact i could probably start learning it now and do better than i will do on Physics :rolleyes:

business is the most boringist subject there is, i absolutely hate it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

It is the best subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

boger wrote:
    me boring and easy! Isn't that all that matters!

I looked at the paper the other day and reallly really regretted not doing it:o

yeah its all learning, you do have to put the effort in though! but i dropped chem and took this up this yr, a's so far in exams. happy out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Seinas

I dropped ordinary level accounting and started it in September...at higher level. all by myself without a teacher, and I got a B2 in the mocks.....:D alot of it is common sense though.....

good job seinas!! what mock did u take??--> easy A in June!

it is an easy A in june i just absolutely hate the subject, anyways must get back to study.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Your Man

boger wrote:
    boger wrote:
    anyways must get back to study

indeed you must

• Advertisement

hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

If theres one think I hate, it's people who dig up old threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Your Man

they were both from this thread

lost

ZorbaTehZ wrote:
    If theres one think I hate, it's people who dig up old threads.

if there is one thing i hate, its people who say they hate people who dig up old threads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Seinas

shazzyshaz wrote:
    good job seinas!! what mock did u take??--> easy A in June!

haha thanks! ;) it was Examcraft....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Same here:eek:
    Got a B2(H) in the mocks which was pretty damn good considering I do little in terms of studying it.
    Will I get an A In it?, well I sure as hell hope I dont drop a grade from now till june.
    Examcraft here too.

Advertisement