Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ok, Which bits of your hair are you losing ??

• 26-03-2007 7:50pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Receding slowly from the front while thinning rapidly at the crown (a bit like when our cat had mange), less so all over....... curly hair (thanks, Mam.............) so it's not drastically obvious when I look in the mirror, but I don't let the barber hold up the mirror behind my head anymore.

Excuse for losing my woof? Baby Spit - two daughters who insist on kissing the top of my head when I'm sitting down surfing Boards......

So what about the rest of you lot ?

Ritz.

How Baldy are you ? 22 votes

Baldy Crown
    0%
    Receding from the front
    9%
    siodaDude111 2 votes
    Thinning all over like a cat with mange
    77%
    Mossy MonklaykeRuu_Old[Deleted User]Dacelonidgrumpytrousersde_shadowtribulusGaspodeVegetathe boss of meracso1975troutSm0kemikedragon32J.S. Pillshockwave 17 votes
    Shaved to look baldy so I can hang out here
    13%
    The Ritz_blank_Fizman 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

none of the above, please add natural colour to the poll

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Natural colour what ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

receding from the front

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

From the front also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

started going from the front when i was 19, bad now all over, just keep it shaved now.

God i miss hair though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Not losing any but have being going gray since I was 18......it has to count for something!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Receding from the front

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

Mostly grey receding from front. Nose,ears and eyebrows are a force to be reckoned with though !

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Nose and eyebrows appear normal (mind you, that's a relative term.... ), but the ears....... wtf is that all about? Regular trimming needed to avoid the Yoda-look......... bizarre.

Ritz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Noticed my first grey hairs there a few weeks ago, also have a slow but steady receding hairline (from the front) , i'm 21, hahaha

Now to work on the gut.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

tribulus wrote:
    Now to work on the gut.

Get to work Brother tribulus, it takes time but once you achieve your goal.......you will have reached a god like status!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Pretty much all of it. Started to recede at about 19. Now frig all hair grows on the top of my head and what grows around the sides can only be described as fluff. Keep it shaved with a mach 3. Prefer it like this than when I had hair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭BrianD3

For you younger guys who notice some recession at the front, don't assume that you are about to join the brotherhood anytime soon. You might be getting what is known as an adult hairline. I first noticed recesssion when I was about 20 and nearly 10 years later it hasn't gotten much worse.

have plenty of grey hairs now though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Slight receeding from the front...and gettin thin enough on top. Im 24...but have noticed my thin hair since bout 20/21......but only this wknd was the first time my barber said "gettin a bit thin on ya isnt it" :eek: . Do i not like that....crappin myself cos i dont think the shaved look will suit me at all:(

There's a Pint waiting at the bar for the sole Brother with a Baldy Crown.....

Come on the rest of ye, 'fess up....

Ritz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

The Ritz wrote:
    There's a Pint waiting at the bar for the sole Brother with a Baldy Crown.....

Come on the rest of ye, 'fess up....

Ritz.

See here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Front and crown but less so on the crown.

I can't walk down the street and look at someone with a full head of hair without wanting to break their f**king nose. Do I have a problem or is this just a natural reaction??

Yes, that is a problem......... be proud of your baldness and work on your beergut - you'll be much happier here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Me too K5, It's well advanced now.

P.S I prefer Silver. :D
    Kenny 5 wrote:
    Not losing any but have being going gray since I was 18......it has to count for something!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

The Ritz wrote:
    Natural colour what ?

going grey from natural black

• Advertisement
Advertisement