Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Language Classes in Galway

Options
  • 26-03-2007 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

looking for language school in galway for either arabic or chinese... or else maybe a notice board where i could find some people who are native speakers willing to teach. any ideas? i've already emailed adult education at NUIG and Galway Language Center. cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭the-furbo

Can't think of anywhere off the top eof my head that would teach thoso two languages but maybe if you try the Classifieds section of the galway independant(on a wedsnday) of the advertiser(thursday) because they usually advertise language classes under their education section!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Check Bridge Mills, has a few various lingo courses

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Aura

Any of the internet cafés I've been to recently in town have had notices offering tuition in various languages.

Chinese definitely though not sure about Arabic...

There's always Linguaphone too.

A.

Advertisement