Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free kicks

Options
  • 26-03-2007 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Playing PES6 on 360 - how the feck do you score free kicks have played numerouse games online and offline havent scored or been scored against, any ideas...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://homepage.eircom.net/~kdjac/pes/wtf.avi

Its easy weather the game counts them is another thing :D

That one there that game didnt register as a goal is as straightforward as you can get, you should hit the target from there every time and from the same spot on the right.

For that free kick i gently tilted up to get it over the wall (not all the way up just a little bit and hold till the ball goes over the wall) ,hit shoot to just less than half power and hold triangle to make it dip faster.

Do the free kick training and use the above method, pulling down gently gets a pile driver type shot. Always shoot on the player preferred foot and if using STAR players note their run up and kicking style when taking frees.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Just keep practicing in training mode, you'll get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

i use the tip and shoot method
    Tip the ball to the person standing beside

step to the right to open the goal up and smack it.

since ive started doing that ive scored from more free kick situations than i care to remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Free kicks are much harder to score in PES 6 I think, and it really requires somebody with high accuracy to score them reguarly.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,747 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

i find it a lot easier to score free kicks in PES6 on the ps2 then i did in PES5. Don't know about the 360 version, cause i don't play it anymore.

• Advertisement
Advertisement