Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Duncan fletcher

• 26-03-2007 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭

i think we can all agree that england arent going to win this world cup

so ,witht hat, what do you think will happen to duncan fletcher

should he stay, should he go, if he goes, who`ll replace him

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Well I dont see why he should go. People seem to have short memories when it comes to results. I mean he was the one behind englands ashes win in 2005.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

The one behind the ahes diaster this year aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Well he obviously has to take some of the blame for that. Very strange selection throughout. But the coach is easily made a scapecoat for an under performing team. A few years ago England were going through their best ever period in tests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I think he reached the peak with the 05 ashes. Its steadily can backwards since then. I think a change would be good. A new coach might give players like freddie flinstone a kick up their arse.

Advertisement