Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burton Cartel bindings problems?

Options
  • 27-03-2007 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Just putting this out to see if anyone has experienced this problem.
    While away last week, 1 of our party noticed the sole of his Thirtytwo boots being pulled away at the heel of his tail leg, He bought the boots last year and by the end of the holiday had gotten 13 days use and the boots are noticeably damaged.
    By Friday, another friend noticed the same problem with his boots ( also Thirtytwos) starting to appear. These boots were also bought last year and have 7 or 8 days use.
    Both using Cartel bindings but we still felt it was the boots until a third friend examined his boots ( not thirtytwos, vans i think) on the saturday and noticed a slight wear in the same place, tail leg. His boots were bought on the monday, 6 days use.
    Yes, you've guessed it, burton cartel bindings.

Has anybody any feedback on these bindings, good or bad. What boots are you using?
    Maybe someone has had a similar problem and found a remedy.
    I've told both guys to contact burton for their say, number 3 was on a borrowed board so its not an issue.

All feedback appreciated.

Btw, I bought 2nd hand salomon boots and flow bindings last year. 12 days use and not a scratch!:D

Advertisement