Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PPL who went 2 the roh lpool show. pecially those who sat front row block d sunday

• 27-03-2007 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hi guys, how did every1 find the show?

hows was it compared 2 last yrs if u went?

ne1 no wen they wil b bak? i heard oct/nov time.

if u sat in block d front row, then plz get in touch coz ive got killer pics of all of us, especially me and paul o'brien, goin mad wen we saw joe muscle buster side.

good times, great memories.

harry

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

God thats hard to read.
    I was in the front row on the sunday but I was in block B not D. Post the photos up anyway, kicks and giggles and such

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 harry_smith

PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PhotoAlbumId=3788443505&PhotoId=3788525463

if u wannna see more pics u can just work ur way round bebo. most of them r posted there.

so who is goin 2 the koe then??????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PhotoAlbumId=3788443505&PhotoId=3788525463
    Damn bebo and their private profiles.

Actually, just damn bebo.

my profile isnt set 2 private double c u shud b able 2 view it.

• Advertisement

grrrrrrrrrrrrr, sorry double c, dno y its doin that.

this is the thread 2 my bebo, that isnt set 2 private so u shud b able 2 see my photos

http://zeus796.bebo.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

yeah well this aint Bebo - stop with the bloody text speak

Literacy is a wonderful thing - start using it

sorry, i only just read the charter.

apologies for the text speak

Advertisement