Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris Hilton

Options
  • 27-03-2007 2:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

Stupid, spoiled whore or savvy businesswoman?

What do you think of her "music" career - is she going to be another buried wannabe like Lindsay Lohan, or will it take off?

And is she really as nice as she seems?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Her career in general is based on nothing. To me Ive never got the nice vibe, notice if she hangs out with someone a couple of weeks later they're in rehab...nicole, lindsay, britney....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

She's talentless and IMO, not particularly attractive and she's not the brightest bulb in the box. She'll be forgotten about in a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Talentless hack. I can't even think of where to start in listing all her major faults.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

It pisses me off when Paris and Jorda call themselves 'savvy buisnesswomen'. Theirs nothing savvy bout acting dumb and showing your tits.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

she's a celebrity cos she's rich, and she's rich because she's a celebrity.

circular logic ftw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

The sex video was the best thing that could have happened to her career, she really wouldn't have been anywhere without it!

yes they do show off their tit's etc but it make's them rich (in jordan's case) and in parises case she wanted popularity fame etc and she got it

they both compromised their self respect but they got what they wanted in the end
    and they know exactly what to do to get what they want so i would call them savvy businesswomen

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

die bitch die die die

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Paris could be facing jail...
    Paris Hilton could be about to go to prison.

The reality TV star was stopped in her car by police in western Los Angeles on 27 February. The city prosecutor's office confirmed she had violated the terms of a probation for drunk driving issued the previous month.

"We're confident we have sufficient evidence to prove that her licence was suspended and that she had knowledge of that suspension," said Nick Velasquez, a spokesman for the LA city attorney's office.

Hilton could face up to 90 days in jail if a judge finds she violated her probation,

A hearing is set for 17 April, but Hilton is not required to attend.

Yeah if that happens ever pig's will fly *

*or something else that will never ever happen ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

panda100 wrote:
    It pisses me off when Paris and Jorda call themselves 'savvy buisnesswomen'. Theirs nothing savvy bout acting dumb and showing your tits.
    It is when you've made a career worth millions out of it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Ah, give Paris a break - she's hilarious. I love her. She's a spoilt rich whore, who doesn't deserve the money she gets but who isn't in the celebrity world today? (Ok, I could nae lots of actors etc. who do deserve the money, but most celebrities are just so because of their looks, their family, reality tv etc.) No point complaining about it just because we wish it was us who had it as good.

I think she's very clever in the way that she knows the whole 'hot stupid girl' thing works and she does it perfectly. She knows what shes got and she uses it to get fame, money etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 [gcide]:

Celebrity \Ce*leb"ri*ty\, n.; pl. {Celebrities}. [L. celebritas:
    cf. F. clbrit.]
    1. Celebration; solemnization. [Obs.]
    [1913 Webster]

The celebrity of the marriage. --Bacon.
    [1913 Webster]

2. The state or condition of being celebrated; fame; renown;
    as, the celebrity of Washington.
    [1913 Webster]

An event of great celebrity in the history of
    astronomy. --Whewell.
    [1913 Webster]

3. A person of distinction or renown; -- usually in the
    plural; as, he is one of the celebrities of the place.
    [1913 Webster]

There is nothing to celebrate about her. She is void.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I think she's very clever in the way that she knows the whole 'hot stupid girl'
    But the thing is, she isn't actually hot, she just thinks she is.
    She's a spoilt rich whore, who doesn't deserve the money she gets but who isn't in the celebrity world today?
    Exactly, kill 'em all I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

that girl is such a tool!

she should not be a celebrity!!

She's only famous 'cause she ****ed some guy years ago and made a video out of it.

And showing her tits? She has none. She's just a skinny whore with a big mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

South Park, being the best judge of all things, determines her to be stupid spoiled whore so I'm gonna agree with them.

Blowfish wrote:
    But the thing is, she isn't actually hot, she just thinks she is.

Exactly, kill 'em all I say.

I think she's hot. I'm not a lesbian or anything but you can tell that she's good looking. To say otherwise is a bit silly. She's not stunning enough to be a model or anything but just goes to show that girls can be hot without having huge tits.

Killing celebrities because they're celebrities is a bit harsh! I actually feel bad about calling her a whore in my last post. I don't even know the girl but from what I've seen on the Simple Life - I like her!

I think she's hot. I'm not a lesbian or anything but you can tell that she's good looking. To say otherwise is a bit silly. She's not stunning enough to be a model or anything but just goes to show that girls can be hot without having huge tits.
    I'm a guy and i'm actually not in the least bit attracted to her. Kiera Knightley is a far better example of someone who is hot and has a flat chest :).
    Killing celebrities because they're celebrities is a bit harsh! I actually feel bad about calling her a whore in my last post. I don't even know the girl but from what I've seen on the Simple Life - I like her!
    Obviously the killing bit was a joke, but how could you possibly actually like her from the Simple Life? She just came accross as a spoilt brat with a room temperature IQ.

Blowfish wrote:
    I'm a guy and i'm actually not in the least bit attracted to her. Kiera Knightley is a far better example of someone who is hot and has a flat chest :).

Obviously the killing bit was a joke, but how could you possibly actually like her from the Simple Life? She just came accross as a spoilt brat with a room temperature IQ.

Nah Keira Knightley is more pretty than hot. :p

I like her cos she's funny. And she's really nice to the families she stays with. She doesn't act all stuck up or anything. And she is spoilt but apparently she hasn't taken money from her father since she was 18. Since then she's been making her own money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Ladilia

can't stand her she's an idiot. I saw her in town in november when she was promoting her perfume. (she cakes on the make up) she was acting so up herself

Sleepy wrote:
    South Park, being the best judge of all things, determines her to be stupid spoiled whore so I'm gonna agree with them.

Bravo. My point exactly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Artmustang

No one seems to like Paris in here. Envious of her status eh?:rolleyes:

Artmustang wrote:
    No one seems to like Paris in here. Envious of her status eh?:rolleyes:
    Her status as a slut? No thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

I can't believe how famous she is. She's a walking yarn with no punchline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

It's being reported that she's been sentenced to 45 days in prison :confused:

http://news.google.ie/news?source=ig&hl=en&q=paris%20hilton&btnG=Google+Search&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wn

Is this accurate? I can't bring myself to read the reports, but it's being reported by alot of outlets.

Is it like a maximum comfort, rich-girl prison that she's going to, if it's true? Her cell is all pink, pillow fights are a daily occurance, etc. ?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

good riddence

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Crazily enough, it's true. Didn't think it was going to happen tbh.

From the bbc website:
    Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton has been jailed for 45 days for violating her probation over a drink-driving charge.

A Los Angeles judge ruled she must start her sentence on 5 June and she will not be allowed any work release.

"I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything," she told the judge before sentencing.

Since Ms Hilton pleaded no contest in January to reckless driving, police have stopped her on two occasions.

She was also accused of failing to enrol in an alcohol education programme by a court-ordered deadline.

Ms Hilton, heiress to the Hilton Hotel fortune, first gained notoriety for her constant partying as a teenager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

OJ and MJ walk free but Paris Hilton gets a custodial sentence :p Comical

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

She will prob get a realiity tv show about her time in jail.

Advertisement