Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris Hilton

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Rabies wrote:
    She will prob get a realiity tv show about her time in jail.

Or a sex tape :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Shame the sentance wasn't longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Rabies wrote:
    She will prob get a realiity tv show about her time in jail.

I'm a celebrity, get me out of here.

She could do with the break. All that partying and sex orgies must have her
    worn out. The 45 days will do her good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Binomate wrote:
    Shame the sentance wasn't longer.
    why?what's she ever done to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Artmustang wrote:
    No one seems to like Paris in here. Envious of her status eh?:rolleyes:

inmate status?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Worth noting that your can PAY for a good room in a jail in LA http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/29/us/29jail.html

San Quentin, it is not.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Good enough for her, she had her chance on probabtion and she blew it.

She'll probably get some sort of TV deal or something out if this, thus making this whole incident a huge publicity stunt for herself.

davyjose wrote:
    why?what's she ever done to you?
    She was driving under the influence of alcohol. She could have killed someone. It's not what she's done to me, it's what she could have done to some one else. Obviously, you see no problem with letting people do what ever the hell they want when they're drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

PerezHilton is staying very quiet about this one; he never reports anything bad about Paris :rolleyes:

It's kinda funny though cos at least half of the comments on his most recent item are people giving out to him for not even mentioning her prison sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

you can tell that she's good looking. To say otherwise is a bit silly.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Look at this photo:

paris_hilton2150.jpg

The girl on the right is hot. Paris Hilton is most definitely not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

She'll be kept completely away from the regular prison population so she'll have 45 days (most likely less with good behaviour) on her own with a decent level of accomodation - not exactly what she's used to but it'll be more than adequate. Hardly a big deal tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

She'll probably turn it into another "reality show".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Serves her right....just to bring her back down to earth and make her realise that money and girly snobbery tears can't always buy you out of court (or out of prison :rolleyes:) Get your car in order love....!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

She's filed an appeal, so does that mean she will be back on the streets until
    it's heard?

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Hilton_Appeals_Jail_Sentence/3691231

Looks like she's blaming her publicist....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRFbb-576V8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

she gave as good as she got...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

www.FreeParis.org

and so it begins...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Her sentence was reduced to 23 days on account of good behaviour.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

hahah where'd ya see that??

They should have just kept her in there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Link here. I don't understand, she hasn't started here sentence yet but they have said it will be cut in half because of good behaviour? When was this now?
    Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton will only be jailed for 23 days of a 45-day sentence for a driving offence and will be held separately from other inmates, officials said.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has decided it will cut the 26-year-old's sentence after reviewing the case and giving her credit for good behavior.

Spokesman Steve Whitmore said she would also be kept in a special needs housing unit.

"This was decided because of her high profile," Whitmore told Reuters. "She will do fine if she follows the rules."

Hilton's troubles began in September when the socialite and reality TV star was arrested for drunken driving.

In January, she pleaded no contest - the equivalent of a guilty plea - and was sentenced to three years' probation and had her license suspended.

But in February she was pulled over for driving without headlights and was found to be driving on a suspended license. Earlier this month, a shocked and tearful Hilton was sentenced to 45 days in jail for violating her probation by driving on a suspended license.

Hilton, who has been ordered to report to prison by June 5, has said the punishment was too harsh and vowed to appeal, with her backers asking Cal

Ruu wrote:
    Her sentence was reduced to 23 days on account of good behaviour.:confused:

Some 'good' behaviour towards the guards? /mindless speculation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yeah apparently (according to a radio bulletin yesterday) her publicist said it was a good idea for her to wear lots of white and headbands (indicating innocence apparently) and to be seen walking around town a lot and generally behaving well...

...so by that rationale I expect that the next black guy who is convicted of driving while banned will also have his sentance halved...I won't hold my breath however.

This makes a mockery of the whole thing to be honest. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Myth wrote:
    Some 'good' behaviour towards the guards? /mindless speculation

Maybe she 'bribed' them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ilovedesign

everything she does is aimed at being 'talked about.' it doesn't matter if it's good or bad, as long as someone's saying 'paris hilton.' Essentially, that is her career, it comes with a damn good salary and she is very good at it.

So this forum only defines how good she is at what she does.

In my opinion she is a stunning girl, ( I most definitely would, wonder how many of the people commenting in this forum would make me say simlar comments when i see their photos in the paper on a daily basis, its always easy to critise.)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vespahead

why do people even care what she is,she looks skinny enough to pass off as a famine victim and has a reputation as a dumb sl*t why do people care about her anymore,just stopp talking about her and nobody will care and hopefully she will be forgotten about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

everything she does is aimed at being 'talked about.' it doesn't matter if it's good or bad, as long as someone's saying 'paris hilton.' Essentially, that is her career, it comes with a damn good salary and she is very good at it.

So this forum only defines how good she is at what she does.
    indeed, I always find it funny how it's usually her biggest critics that tend to give her the most attention. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Im not attracted to her mainly because of her personality, or what she portrays.. however she is a good looking girl. Not a stunner, however if she walked down Grafton street and no one knew who she was, guys would still stare at her. Especially if she was wearing feck all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Yay she's finally in jail! Though I did hear she'll be selling her diaries from the experience - one leaflet I will not be purchasing!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

^^^

That video has already been removed. What was it?

• Advertisement

Laika wrote:
    ^^^

That video has already been removed. What was it?
    The presenter of the 2007 MTV movie awards ripping the piss out of Paris, right in front of her face.

It's all over the front page of youtube. Here's another version of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwkjeefUEes

Advertisement