Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crunchos

• 27-03-2007 8:59am

The hot dog flavoured crisps. Anyone remember them? Or even better, someone tell me they still know a shop selling them!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Oh I'm subscribing to this thread til someone says where they can be bought ...... yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Actually there was a post about these not so long ago. They are no longer on sale because they were too hard and it was easy for kids to choke on them. They did try to market them only to adults, selling them in pubs with bacon and scampi fries but unsucessfully unfortunately! God I would kill for a packet of them right now!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭sexylou138

im staying aswell...i have been searching everywhere :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Anyone seen these, my wife was addicted to these when she was younger.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

i only just mentioned these in the 'bring back........' thread. crunchos were the biz:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

I used to love crunchos! my local pub used to get them in just for us, and we'd come in on a friday night and eat the entire box while downing a few pints :)
    I always found it funny that they didnt taste like hot dogs at all

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Bronaaagh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Advertisement