Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quality Of Life Survey - 5 mins to do - free gift

• 27-03-2007 9:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=878583559172

Can you send this to anyone who lives in Waterford to complete

It is a quality of life survey and takes 5 mins to complete. Its for my end of year project where I am attempting to test the quality of life in Waterford.

Remember : Only people who live in Waterford are allowed to fill it out. ;-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

are you the same person pimping this same bull**** for Dublin people the other day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭custardcreams

as a fellow watefordian i take exception to that ..but yes and it is part of my diploma in psychology.

it is not meant as a form of bull**** and is being submitted to the ESRI and for newspaper publication.

Colm Power

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Line 1 - "This is the Quality of Life Survey for people living in Dublin only"

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

c - 13 wrote:
    Line 1 - "This is the Quality of Life Survey for people living in Dublin only"

obviously thinks Dublin/Waterford are the same place :)
    nice to see people pimping such things and actually putting so much work into it :rolleyes:

OH NO !
    This survey is currently closed. Please contact the author of this survey for further assistance.

Now no one will ever know what the free gift was ...:(

• Advertisement

Updated and pm'd -

pm me ur address for the free gift.

obviously the quality of life in waterford is abymissal since you have a serious attitude problem - both codballs and mossy the trunk. Seriously chaps - stop accessing your child/parent - Eric Berne

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Updated and pm'd -

obviously the quality of life in waterford is abymissal since you have a serious attitude problem - both codballs and mossy the trunk. Seriously chaps - stop accessing your child/parent - Eric Berne

I've always said the quality of life in Waterford is abymissal... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Is the free gift still a piece of advice?

pm me and you will find out.

- merlante : a decent humanoid from the planet vadreford.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

custardcreams, if you have smart remarks then post them here
    don't be all shy and PM me directly

obviously the money your putting into your diploma in psychology is good money spent... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

your a bogey cabal a proper bogey - oh great unpaid one -

maybe smart guy you could offer some useful suggestions to enhance the survey rather than beatch and beatchemoan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I think the free gift may be given away in the username. I rather Jersey Creams anyway so No thanks :D

Bourbon Creams are the nicest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

c - 13 wrote:
    Bourbon Creams are the nicest

mmmm yea definately....................if Bourbons are the free gift I might just do it , a pack a those would improve my quality of life right now :)

the gift is a free packed of custard creams.. what else chap and chapettes.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Cabaal wrote:
    obviously the money your putting into your diploma in psychology is good money spent... :rolleyes:

Couldnt agree more.

This seems more like spam to me. Troll?

evidence ? Suggestions - none as yet?

i have done a similar one with dublinese and will be comparing the results.. simple but any critisims welcome apart from abuse for a clown from tramore caravan park.

i think its qed the quality of life in waterford stinks - your a begruding moaning shower of muppets in tra mhor.. munters. Your banned from doing it you would shew the result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭deisemum

My quality of life has just gotten better. Those nice people in the Revenue Commissioners have just sent a refund of our overpayment for €1306.00 :D

evidence ? Suggestions - none as yet?

i have done a similar one with dublinese and will be comparing the results.. simple but any critisims welcome apart from abuse for a clown from tramore caravan park.

i think its qed the quality of life in waterford stinks - your a begruding moaning shower of muppets in tra mhor.. munters. Your banned from doing it you would shew the result.

CC, the quality of life in Waterford is excellent. Whether Waterford people realise it or not is another thing. I assume your ingenious survey will differentiate between perception and reality.

And for your information, begrudging and moaning is a great stress reliever, and I pity those other sectors of stressed out Ireland that do not have such an outlet. :)

cheers for the opinion.

As a matter of another opinion, perception is peoples reality. Unless u intended on retorical in your soliloquay under the inspiring sounds of orchestetral gongs and symbols.

Please carry out the survey. And i dont want to bias it but i know the qol in waterford better -0 that is going to be my hypothesis. Its my first stab at the qol survey and as you agree its so expansive in nature ..its very difficult to pin down in all fairness without going into hundreds of questions...

Colm

• Advertisement

cheers for the opinion.

As a matter of another opinion, perception is peoples reality. Unless u intended on retorical in your soliloquay under the inspiring sounds of orchestetral gongs and symbols.

Please carry out the survey. And i dont want to bias it but i know the qol in waterford better -0 that is going to be my hypothesis. Its my first stab at the qol survey and as you agree its so expansive in nature ..its very difficult to pin down in all fairness without going into hundreds of questions...

Colm

Perception is not necessarily reality. You could have people living in City A leading a stressful existence but being under the impression that their quality of life is brilliant, either because they don't travel much or because they are a positive bunch, despite all medical/happiness indicators pointing to the fact that there are all on the verge of nervous breakdowns and have a higher number of cases of heart attacks, and die younger, etc. Similarly, you could have City B, which has an amazing quality of life but has an institutional negativity that results in people thinking that although things might be good here, they're probably better elsewhere, and although their health is very good, and life is easy, the media might persuade them that crime and health problems are manifest, and something they should be upset about.

To a certain extent I agree that psychologically 'what you think' is 'real' by definition, but there are objective indicators for gauging quality of life that would not always agree with people's own opinions.

Advertisement