Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi pink lemonade

• 27-03-2007 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

A few weeks ago I picked up a bottle of pink lemonade in Aldi. The stuff was the nicest fizzy drink I'd tasted in ages!

But when I went back they were sold out and I havent seen it there since! :eek:

As far as I remember it had a French name and came in a 2L clear glass bottle and there were other flavours of fizzy drink including a cherry cola flavour.

Has anyone seen these in any other Aldi around Dublin or does anyone know of any substitute I can get to quench my thirst!? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

ya can get pink lemonade in superquinn i think!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Yeah I think it was the same stuff as they have in Superquinn -
    Did it have a 'grolsch' type bottle top??

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Lex

No, it just had a normal screw-cap. I'll check out superquinn though.
    Cheers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I've seen the pink lemonade in Superquinn in Sutton - they had a range of them including a French berry lemonade.

From Superquinn's Christmas site:
    o Lorina Original Lemonade / French Lemonade / Orangeade / Pink Lemonade / French Berry Lemonade 75cl at €2.69 - Nothing but natural ingredients and carefully chosen raw materials in order to ensure the irreproachable quality of the sparkling French lemonade. Perfect for a special occasion. High quality lemonade in an engraved authentic re-usable or recyclable glass bottle. Great as a gift for those who are driving over the festive season!

Anderson's in Glasnevin do them too.

The pink lemonade comes in both a screw-cap and a Grolsch style cap.

Advertisement