Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

AV sender for Sky+

• 27-03-2007 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

I recently bought an AV sender for a Sky+ box to send approx 5 meters in my new house..... picture quality is fairly good for 2nd tv but have an issue with the Sky+ remote control working on the remote eye.... emailed the company but havent got back to me amazingly enough... so thinking it might be easier just to buy a new kit....

Has anyone got any experience of a working av sender and remote control kit for Sky+ ???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭dmeehan

I have the lidl video senders. it works excellent, but the drawback with the remote sender/eye is that in order for it to work in the remote location the eye had to be placed VERY near the receiver on the Sky+ box. So near in fact, that it practically rendered the remote in the sitting room useless. And as I didnt fancy running out to the kitchen to change the channel, I just removed it! (The remote eye thingy)

It wasnt worth the hassle

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

parents have the lidl one, works no problem, no problem using remote with ir trnsmitter in front of box

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Ive used the 'Digisender' in the past.

Worked grand.

Advertisement