Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving in fog - use your lights!!

Options
  • 27-03-2007 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭

Was a foggy morning in Dublin this morning. I couldn't get over the number of muppets driving with no lights on whatsoever. It was very difficult to see them until the last minute. And as for the people driving with side lights only, totally useless.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

oh crap - kb runs for cover knowing another f*g l**ht thread debate is imminent

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Is it not time for a 'Get it off your chest' thread akin to that in After Hours? :) Edit: there is...here

I do agree though, fog was very bad on the A14 coming int o Cambridge this morning and some people had no lights of any description on, not good.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

There is a get it off your chest thread - What pisses you off while driving?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

r3nu4l wrote:
    Is it not time for a 'Get it off your chest' thread akin to that in After Hours? :)

I do agree though, fog was very bad on the A14 coming int o Cambridge this morning and some people had no lights of any description on, not good.

I thought the Brits would be used to driving in fog, get a lot of fog over there, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yep, just saw that, thanks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Yep - the amount of muppets using no lights (or not using fog lights) this morning was only surpassed by the muppets using fog lights.....where traffic was nose to tail.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,992 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Please God no - not another foglight thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

What are the bets we are going to see all the muppets with their fog lights on to the rear when the fog is gone and the rain is back later in the week...!

AGGGRGGRRGRGGRGEGEGGRRRRHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 65,382 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Drove 300km in the fog this morning. Don't get me started on what I saw...

At least on the way back visibility was good

Oh, and we don't do threads about fog and l****s anymore

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement