Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Another Enzo bites the dust

Options
  • 27-03-2007 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Actor Eddie Griffin totals an Enzo. Video here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

FFS!! one of the worst displays of driving ever, shouldnt even have a pair of wheelies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

FFS!! one of the worst displays of driving ever, shouldnt even have a pair of wheelies.

220 MPH top speed as stated by TOP Gear. The problem is, the car is too fast :P

EDIT: Oh and he can't drive...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

that guy cant drive, he doesnt deserve a car like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

were they training in a parking lot? if yer going to have concrete barriers stick a few rows of tyres in front of it ffs. Waste of a perfectly decent car giving it to a gimp not that I'd do any better in something that powerful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

drdre wrote:
    that guy cant drive, he doesnt deserve a car like that.
    the enzo wasnt his. it belonged to movie producer daniel sadek. griffin was driving it for a charity run at the redline movie premiere. he had already gone round a few times but then went for one last run and crashed. look at this video

http://cbs2.com/video/?id=36333@kcbs.dayport.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Wow, that video really whows what happened. Much better than the first one posted

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

I am stunned the Enzo understeered so much, it didn't look like he was travelling that fast. Did it ride up on a cone maybe ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

RobAMerc wrote:
    I am stunned the Enzo understeered so much, it didn't look like he was travelling that fast. Did it ride up on a cone maybe ?
    Yeh me too although it looked more like it doesn't have ABS/the ABS failed???

Advertisement