Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Graw 2 ..2 short ?

• 27-03-2007 3:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

Anyone else beat it yet ?I was playing on easy so fair enough the last two stages were the only ones that were challenging but still the game is realy realy short .I bought it for the single player campaign and have no interest in graw online .Whats the story with games being so short ? 60 quid for a game that can be beaten in under 10 hrs is slack if you ask me .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

TBH 10hrs for the SP of game isn't that bad in this day and age. But you really should be playing on a challenging difficulty to get the most out of a game though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

I'd agree that the single player campaign is a little short lived however I find playing any game on the easiest difficulty is a bit of a waste to be honest. I finished it on guarded risk and half way through I wished I'd set it to elevated, it’s a lot more forgiving than GRAW 1; 6 healthpacks, more checkpoints etc.

Its a shame you're not into playing it on live, theres potentially tens or even hundreds of hours of online play in the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I finished it once in normal mode and one in hard mode in 4 days, and I work full time, so yeah, too short. Haven't had a chance to try it online yet though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

Its far too short. I know online play is supposed to be great but it could easily have been twice as long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭JM MARCONI

Seriously lads, the multiplayer on this is in my opinion the best out of the 360 games to date. It does take a bit to get used to because its quite realistic, as in one shot dead! But when you get good at it, its class

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

Ill have to give it a go then. Ill try and get on in the next few nights.

Advertisement