Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

On 3 Bill pay? Check your bank account a.s.a.p. DD Errors!?

• 27-03-2007 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

It seems "3" have had a bit of a hickup in their billing system where by my account was direct debited twice for the same bill!!

I have been onto AIB and they've reversed / blocked the most recent transaction. It's important that you do this a.s.a.p.

If you are on three bill pay and you're expecting a bill to DD around now I would urge you strongly to check your online or telephone banking to make sure that they haven't charged you twice.

If they have, call your bank's local branch immediately to have it rectified.

Also, as this DD error happened I was not 100% confident in giving three access to my current account anymore. My mobile bills can be quite high and I really don't like the idea of paying them twice.

I asked to cancel DD and was shocked and horrified to hear that it's 4.50 per month not to pay by DD !!!!!
    I thought NTL was bad.

Got onto the office of the director of consumer affairs and to a few TDs this morning. It seems that the new consumer protection bill, which is in the process of going through the Oireachtas at the moment, will ban this. It's due to become law hopefully before easter!!

In the meantime, it's perfectly legal for them to impose whatever charges they feel like if you don't pay by DD :(

:confused:

Advertisement