Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefox problems

Options
  • 27-03-2007 6:50pm

There is another thread about this but I can't seem to post in it..

The drop down user menu (View User Profile etc etc) doesn't work for me most of the time. It works maybe 25% of the time, and works perfectly in IE.
    Have done what Gordon said to do re enabling Jave and 'raise or lower windows'.
    Any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It is a fairly common problem. I use IE tab for Firefox to switch back and forth to do my moderating. I think the problem should go away when Boards upgrades to the latest version of vBulletin in the future (don't know when that is going to happen though).

Cheers

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Additionally, right-clicking and opening links in a new tab in firefox will give you by-and-large the same options as the dropdowns (though in a different format). It just gives you the regular dropdown like the forum jump menu with your options etc.

Advertisement