Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DVD showreel

• 27-03-2007 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hello all.......recently appeared in a one hour TV drama.......am trying to create a showreel from the DVD....ie, trying to lift 2-3 mins of scenes and put them on a CD for casting directors.....anyone know how I can copy some scenes from the DVD on to a CD...what special software do I need....does any shop around dublin do this....all advice appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

You can use a program called DVDShrink to do this - you back up the dvd to your computer, select the section of the program that you want to put on the new disc and then author that part only to a new disc..... you can find a tutorial on making a compilation disc here: http://www.dvdshrink.info/compilation.php, the principal is the same.

I've used the technique to make my own "demo" dvds with favourite bits of movies to run on other peoples projectors and setups....... saves getting up and down 10 times to change dvds and you can whizz back and forth betwee different movies quite handily.

Ritz.

Advertisement