Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer and bowling

Options
  • 27-03-2007 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in Dublin that combines these two things that naturally go together?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

a brown paper bag? a bottle of cidona with cider in it? knacker drinkin in the plex?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

SumGuy wrote:
    Is there anywhere in Dublin that combines these two things that naturally go together?

Great way to spend an evening. I know a few places in London. Probably not the handiest to get to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Bah. Moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

You can bowling in the Leisureplex in Stillorgan. After that, there are a number of good pubs nearby. It is easy to get there from the city, as a number of buses go to Stillorgan, like the 46A, 84, 145, 63 and others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I don't know anywhere that does (Have often wondered), and wouldn't really want to be anywhere that does. What works in the States most likely wouldn't work over here. Blanch. leisureplex + TGI Friday's perhaps (Not quite what you want, and an overpriced way to spend an evening)?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

we went bowling somewhere on da nortside and they wouldn't let is bowl cos we smelt of beer (it was 2am) but still...........:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Karoma wrote:
    What works in the States most likely wouldn't work over here.
    Good point actually. It'd probably be more trouble than it's worth to establish one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

http://www.altbc.com/

A.L.S.A.A it's out by the airport, i think you have to become a member though.

-Funk

Advertisement