Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Online Gamers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Fav Games: CSS (gungame mod only, regular css is ****), BF2 desert conflict mod, Team Fortress Classic/1.5 sometimes - patiently waiting for TF2 and Fortress Forever to be released.
    Computer Specs: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600, Nvidia 7800GTX, 2GB Ram, 4 noisy hard disks
    E-Penis++ also ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Mostly in Dublin? LMFAO Dublin gamers are the suck tbh, up the bogeens we are the superior gamers easily.

Most ridiculous thing ive ever heard :p

Wheres the MOH :AA section of these forums ?

Probably the best FPS before BF2 came out...and if you count PURELY FPS...then it STILL is the best out there :D:)

Wolfenstein has its own section, give MOH:AA its dues :rolleyes: :cool:

Carmon Admins

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

A wolfenstein forum was created because users requested it. I suggest you do the same.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=30

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

SeantheMan wrote:
    Probably the best FPS before BF2 came out...and if you count PURELY FPS...then it STILL is the best out there :D:)

Lies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

wolfenstein ET > Moh:aa and pretty much anything else.

'ZEY HAVE BROKEN INTO ZEE BANK!!' :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 vivien

Ha! Someone else in a similar boat to me.

I'm writing my thesis on 'Online Gaming in Ireland'.

Couldn't find any exact figures, but have discovered the following if it's any use to you!

The favourite platform for gaming in Ireland appears to be the PC, following by the PS2, although I reckon this will change shortly with the PS3 available now.

The most interested party in Online Gaming in Ireland is Men under 30. Very little interest by women in general. This is completely different in America, with the highest interest in Online Gaming by women in their 40's.

Overall preference in Ireland is 'Offline Gaming' as opposed to 'Online Gaming'.

You may find different results, as my survey I sent out only received about 100 results back.

Anyway, best of luck with it!

Oh yeah, favourite games are the likes of Counter Strike Source, Battlefield, Call of Duty and ProEvo6

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 18 h4rDm0d

Fav Games : Battlefield 3
    System: AMD 3.0Ghz x4, 4Gb DDR3, 9800GT

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Please don't post to 4½ year old threads.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement