Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bass and guitar needed for dancey disco band

• 27-03-2007 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

we have a permanent practise space and drums, vocals, keys. we want to do original stuff in a funky dancey disco style. also any other instruments like brass or pretty much anything would be considered.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Alchemist

Hi, my name is Marcin Im 24 I play the electric and acoustik guitar....

My influences are: ozzy, dream theatre, pink floyd, metallica Queen, puccini, paganini, vai, mr big, carl orff, extreeme -- funk ...and many more:rolleyes:

I have my own equipment:
    jackson soloist made in USA
    washbun N4 made in USA
    mesa boogie hand made in USA

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Kumaraband

hey man, the name is robbi, i be well up for auditioning, im in a indie rock band at the mo and im looking for a change thats been nigling at me for a while and i like were you goin, if your interested my mail add is robbie.hickson@gmail.com im 27 and iv been playing bout 9 r 10 years, hope to hear from you soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 desgento

names des, played bass for 6yrs, i love funk jazz alot of dance and bits of everythin, once its not repetative and we can all enjoy it i'm interested let me know

Advertisement