Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newbie queation!!

Options
  • 27-03-2007 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hello everyone out their.

Can someone help me with this PS CS2 problem please, for some reason when I try crop something my selection area expands in a constrain, I hope that makes sense!
    What I mean is without holding shift or ctrl, it constrains to a square and doesn't give me the option to resize it after I've let the mouse button go, will only let me rotate or resize up and down, again, only as a square!
    I need it to be rectangular.
    I assume I've ticked a preference somewhere, but can't seem to find it now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

I think your problem is that there is some numbers in the boxes at the top of the screen when you click on the crop tool. Remove the numbers from these boxes before you by clicking at on the button that says "clear" at the end of that row and your problem should be solved. These numbers add constraints to the proportions between the length of sides if your wondering what they do.

crophelpsv6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9 stikman

Thanks citizen, problem solved!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Glad to help anytime , anything else 'crops' :rolleyes: :o up don't be afraid to come back and ask - it's what we're here for

C_E

• Registered Users Posts: 9 stikman

I have this remarkably strong feeling I'll be back.

Advertisement