Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Buy The Best Cake in Dublin ??

• 27-03-2007 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi I am quite new to Dublin and I am not familiar with the place.
    Can anyone please tell me where I can buy cakes especially for birthdays?

Need help quick.
    Thanks a million.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Smushbush

theres a really nice place in Dun Laoghaire if your near there....cant remember the name of it though! Its near the Peoples park, thats were i get all mine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Superquinn is great for birthday cakes - where are you?

If all else fails you cab grab one in Marks & Spencers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Clarkes bakery on the cabra road. Seriously damn good cakes, usually a queue out the door!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,558 ✭✭✭✭fits

Queen of Tarts on Dame street. No question.... Most delicious cakes ever!

eta... not sure if you could buy a birthday cake there... but if you could, it would be a great thing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭hot fuss

The Butler's Pantry (butlerspantry.ie). They have branches all around Dublin and their stuff is to die for! They do savoury stuff too, but seriously, their cakes.... WOW!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

fits wrote:
    Queen of Tarts on Dame street. No question.... Most delicious cakes ever!

eta... not sure if you could buy a birthday cake there... but if you could, it would be a great thing..
    Im with fits on this one.
    have no idea if they do birthday cakes, but the rest of their pastries and scones and tarts are ABSOLUTELY TO DIE FOR.

Advertisement