Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennel for 2 dogs

Options
  • 27-03-2007 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hello

bit new to this (posting not dogs!).
    Just wondering if anyone could recommend a shop that stocks reasonably priced kennels that would comfortably fit 2 cocker spaniels - my estimation is 2 cockers equal 1 lab/boxer.
    Just trying to get an idea of cost so I can get it set up before the lads arrive

Thanks

jim

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭flynnc

try the pet shop on the quay in dublin 6779060

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

if you go on to www.irishanimals.ie and look under kennels in your county that should give you a list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Sunny_Dublin

pet shop in dunshaughlin were the ones we got our kennel from, very reasonably priced and very helpful when it came to finding out the right size....
    they're on the main street, if you drive through dunshaughlin you can;t miss them. a bit far out but worth the trip (if you even live around dublin that is :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Country-Bumpkin

I got mine brand new for €80 from buy and sell, could have been a fluke but well worth a try

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

www.pet-bliss.ie is a good source

• Advertisement
Advertisement