Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

orange peel gross

• 27-03-2007 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

hello beautiful people,

hey my 21st is coming up in the end of april and iv gotten a really nice dress but i'm worried about my orange peel on thighs.i've been using a firming lotion once a day and its making a difference. i'm just wondering is there any other lotions or potions that can help this disappear. i drink loads of water and eat plenty of fruit and veg etc and exercise when i can but it doesn't seem to be working very well.

also on a side note could someone recommend a good fake tan which smells nice im using vichy at the mo smells fab but its really light.

thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Lymphatic/ toxin draining massage?

I'm sure a few layers of fake tan over a few days would build up. But you could ask in Boots or a good beautician for what they use?

Have a great birthday! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Your best bet is to just do lots of exercise. That way, you won't have to worry about putting fake tan on to cover it up!

Exercise doesn't get rid of cellulite. All those celebrities have cellulite and are skinny as rakes. It's a build up of toxins mainly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

No offence but longer dress...?

You'll prob just be paranoid on the night otherwise. If anyone had the real answer to cellulite they'd be very rich. I dont think in such a short time you'll get rid of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

Spend some time and money on expensive tights, ie: Wolford or Falke and all problems will be solved.

Your legs will look great also !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

thanks a mill for all the comments is not like the dress is so short that you can see my nickers or anything i was just wondering if i could do anything to get rid of it.lynphatic drainage never thought of that one.

There's cellulite treatments available in salons too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Body brushing is good, you do it after each shower, brushing upwards towards the heart - this removes toxins.

The best tan i have come across is L'Oreal Sublieme Bronze tinted gel.

Have a good birthday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 malibu_stacey

Drink lots of green tea every day (boosts your metabolism and is an antioxidont) and get 2 litres of water into you aswell that will get rid of it, also do some yoga or running, the more toned your muscles are in your legs the better your skin will be....therefore no cellulite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

If you want a dark fake tan try Piz Buin foam in Max strength.
    Maybe do a test a week or two before with the tan you choose to make it comes out the wrong way. Or you could spoil yourself and get a spray tan done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I use Lacome Flash Bronzer leg gel...everywhere..even on my face..its class!! None of that buyin separate tans for different areas! Its class, dries really quickly and i rarely get tan lines as its seems to bleed and blend rather than just stopping where you finished! My tuppence worth anyhoo...

Advertisement