Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinocchio

Options
  • 27-03-2007 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Pinocchio complains to his father,saying "Whenever I attempt to make love to a woman,she complains of splinters." His father shows pity and gives Pinocchio a piece of sandpaper to sand his knob down whenever he needs to. A few days later during dinner,his father asks "How are the girls?". "Girls?" Pinocchio replies, "who needs girls?" ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

midger wrote:
    Pinocchio complains to his father,saying "Whenever I attempt to make love to a woman,she complains of splinters." His father shows pity and gives Pinocchio a piece of sandpaper to sand his knob down whenever he needs to. A few days later during dinner,his father asks "How are the girls?". "Girls?" Pinocchio replies, "who needs girls?" ;)

Haha, funny:D I can imagine a lot of people not getting it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Ha good'un....but Ouch! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Hope its fine grain for his sake or it could be a short lived relationship :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭arghh

plenty of sawdust in that bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 conformist2

Haha, funny:D I can imagine a lot of people not getting it though!
    do you really think its that subtle?? how old are you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

ahhh he prefers the sandpaper. took me a while

Advertisement