Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monobrows!

• 28-03-2007 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Would you do a person with a monobrow? Personally if a chick looked like Frida Kahlo I would have to insist on a vigorous plucking before getting down to business.

What say you?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Tbh, the monobrow would be the least of my worries, it's whatever style Kahlo put her 'tache into that would bother me...

But no...no monobrow's either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Well she does have a way with monkeys...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Monobrow is not half as bad on a guy as it is on a gal.

Liam Gallagher has a monabrow and I definitly would!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Monobrow's FTW!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Aw did this get moved?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

monobrows are just scary!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

monobrow's def not good for either girls or boys though i do admit liam is hot id have to pluck him before we got down to it. but we live in a day and age of grooming why not do a little bit of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Na I couldnt

"Beware of the man whos eyebrows meet for his heart is full of deceit"
    My mam warned me off them as a kid :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

How about a dirty ronnie? Yay or nay?

Y'know many women out there probably have unibrows and ronnies, it's just that they've outsmarted you with some clever tweezers/bleach/wax action! Now if ye got stranded on a desert island it'd be a different kettle of fish altogether...

My bf would have one, but he plucks so it's two normal eyebrows

thankfully my eyebrows are fine as they are...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

There is absolutely no excuse for monobrows. I wouldn't twice at someone with one, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Faith wrote:
    There is absolutely no excuse for monobrows. I wouldn't twice at someone with one, tbh.
    Wait, so you'd do them once?

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 byrnemx

i have a monobrow, never stopped me with the ladies. infact people tell they wud love to have my brow's!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

byrnemx wrote:
    i have a monobrow, never stopped me with the ladies. infact people tell they wud love to have my brow's!!!!

They lied, its wrong.

Can someone inform me what FTW means??

The-Rigger wrote:
    They lied, its wrong.

Can someone inform me what FTW means??

For Teh Win. Its a gamer term that has been applied to the general interweb and has therefore lost all context and meaning. Great isn't it?

For Teh Win. Its a gamer term that has been applied to the general interweb and has therefore lost all context and meaning. Great isn't it?

yes I googled it and thats the only thing I could find, it just never seems to be used in context, if it even can be. It's a ****e acronym.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Surely laziness is the only excuse for having a monobrow...

The-Rigger wrote:
    yes I googled it and thats the only thing I could find, it just never seems to be used in context, if it even can be. It's a ****e acronym.

Agreed. Well I'm sure it was great when it meant something, like the word legend and legendary, before they were denigrated to the level of "ledgepants" and other atrocities. *shudders violently*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

If the guy had one, I'd prefer he plucked it. It's indicative of being well groomed which I like.

Agreed. Well I'm sure it was great when it meant something, like the word legend and legendary, before they were denigrated to the level of "ledgepants" and other atrocities. *shudders violently*

ledgepants, new one on me, lol :D

What about leg-end.

• Advertisement
Advertisement