Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2-Hours of Boxing Video Content - Part I

• 28-03-2007 1:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

FightBeat has put up over 2 hours of it's favorite videos for your viewing pleasure. So if you're bored you can watch:* Hoya vs Mayweather Press Conference - NYC
    * Sugar Ray Robinson Tribute
    * Hatton vs Figueroa Sparring
    * Mitch "Blood" Green talks about his Harlem Brawl with Mike Tyson. He also does a few magic tricks in front of the camera.- Funny as hell
    *Interview with Cornelius Boza Edwards - helps train Samuel Peter and former WBC Jr. Lightweight Champion
    *The Laws of Physics (Jones vs Ruiz)*Elvir Muriqi Pad Workout - He's fighting Tarver in April
    *Bernard Dunne vs Nate Campbell (sparring session) these guys showed some bad blood
    *Self Defense Tips
    * Antonio Tarver Lays down the law (Tarver explodes at Hopkins)* Manny Pacquiao Sparring
    * Tarver vs Hopkins - Expert Predictions
    * Roseland Ballroom (Remix)* Melinda "Too Cute" Woody in action in TN

http://www.fightbeat.com

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 224 ✭✭paul moran

Great stuff, thanks for posting that.

The Dunne/Campbell sparring was interesting. It showed more of Dunnes character than any of his last 4 fights. Campbell was world class even at that stage and if Dunne can handle his rough and tumble style, heavy hands and the fact that he is a bigger guy, I think nowadays with his greater experience and ability perhaps it bodes well for him with the future title shots. Of course sparring is different to fights, but I believe this is where boxers are truely tested day in day out. I would just be a bit concerned that Dunne will not be getting that level of sparring back home as he did when in the states.

BTW Campbell is now ranked no 1 by the IBF at lightweight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭mickith

great to watch thanks for postin it. havent seen the de lahoya mayweather press conference before. hope de le hoya beats mayweather but cant really see it happen
    was funny to see tarver spout on as well
    good to see dunne sparring with campbell. he did well and took some heavy shots. all sorts of drty tactics goin on from campbell.very good to watch. thank again

Advertisement