Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox360 flashers in dublin?

Options
  • 28-03-2007 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

xbox360 flashers in dublin?

anyone know of any?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

imo you really really should give it a go yourself, theres nothing to it at all once your pc motherboard supports sata

if you do it yourself youll be safe in the knowledge that if ms figure out how to brick/ban machines via live, that youll be able to undo the mod yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭bigpoppa

hiya

I have done loads including my own and have via sata , xbox360 usb xecuter kit etc but am up the walls in work and want to refer people (my mates) as I dont have time to do em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

ah right i see

dunno about anyone in dublin then so, theres a chap in cork who does it

modgamesireland i think it is, €40 afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭JM MARCONI

Send Cubix a pm. He did mine for me and it works perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

I'd also be interested. Unfortunately all my sata controllers have dodgy chipsets which aren't recommended for flashing. Looking at the manufacture date I'd suspect I have a ms28 too. :(

Alternatively, does anyone know anywhere around town stocking a suitable via chipset controller so I can do it myself?

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

Mixie wrote:
    I'd also be interested. Unfortunately all my sata controllers have dodgy chipsets which aren't recommended for flashing. Looking at the manufacture date I'd suspect I have a ms28 too. :(

Alternatively, does anyone know anywhere around town stocking a suitable via chipset controller so I can do it myself?

Cheers.

I have a 6241L (I think) spare if you want it. Going cheap - PM me if you like.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35 rossy

I do them all the time.I must have done 10 so far maybe more done the ms25, ms28, 47DJ, 59, and 0078Fk was nt as hard as i thought it would be.i supose it was untill Maximus brought out firmware toolbox.Anyway getting back to subject just give us a pm if you want it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

I've done the all the Hitachi's, haven't seen the latest BENQ's, Samsung ms25's are no problem, and I'll be able for the ms28's when I get a VIA card - hopefully later this week. I'm in D6, PM me if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭juanjo

a conceptronic serial ata & ide card is only 20-25 euro. 100% compatible and you'll have it there for future firmware upgrades. it's better than a 40 euro firmware flash!

Advertisement