Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anybody else sick of Roy Keane ?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I'm happy to close the thread if you guys want to bring up this old crap again.

McCarthy said he kicked him out, Keane said he walked, then said he was kicked out. The debate just goes around in circles. Enough already, they don't seem to care anymore, I don't see why you guys needto harp on about it.

By the way, another Manager of the Month for Keane - he seems happier about receiving this one - saying that he'd like to win the next one aswell (seeing as that would pretty much equate promotion).

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

psi wrote:
    I'm happy to close the thread if you guys want to bring up this old crap again.

McCarthy said he kicked him out, Keane said he walked, then said he was kicked out. The debate just goes around in circles. Enough already, they don't seem to care anymore, I don't see why you guys needto harp on about it.
    Close it if you want psi. Doesn't matter much to me. What does bother me is presumptions people on this board and indeed this country come up with. "Keane walked away from his country", yeah right as if you or I know that for a fact. :rolleyes:

Ok - to put it another way - stay on topic or be slapped!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

if anything, theres not enough roy keane!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,762 ✭✭✭Xterminator

ziggy67 wrote:
    I lost all respect for him after he didn't play the 2nd leg of the Iran play-off match so he could play for his club.

THAT is how much he cares for his country.

What a load of crap.

The weekends midweeks and whole summers locked away from his family in some poxy hotel between games. Having to put up with the load of sh¦te thatwas (and is) the FAI blazers, who went first class, and expected their meal tickets to travel coach. No flipping balls to train with .... ??? 80+ cps for his country. Captaining his country.

I say doing all that shows how much he cares about his country, a bit more than when he decided to go back to manchester for treatment, rahter than meet the Ayatollah and his fanatics .. having already done enoght to get through in the first leg!

The more i thnk about it your probably a pimply teenager who doesnt even remember real Roy, Irish player of the tournament at USA '94!

X

And on that note.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

ntlbell wrote:
    If men in this country were half the man Roy Keane was this would be a great country to live in, less pink shirt D4 west brit moronic idiots.

And what the **** is wrong with pink shirts eh!?

• Advertisement

I was certain I locked this!

LOCKED!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement